Sunday, October 9, 2016

What a week.

Back from the OBX early this week, thank you Hurricane Matthew... May have been able to stay past Thursday, but why take the chance?  So home we cames and I made the end of my week a craftcation.  A few items I worked on:



My friend iwas married last week in an intimate ceremony and asked me to make announcements for those folks that could not attend.. I packed a project box of supplies and took it with me, but in all of the move in and hurried move out, they were held til I got home, 


I had this beautiful Vera Bradley weekender for my new Art Tote. stuffed with Planner, Bible Study, a small art journal and watercolors.   LOVE this bag.  I can carry supplies with me on a large or small scale and if I find time, art away. :)






Journal pages and happy mail processed as well.... off to thank God for all my blessings and then back to the studio, my happy place. Be kind to one another. L

No comments: