Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Catching up...

 
I enjoy making creds for family and friends to send to their peeps.  My Niece is aboard the USCGS Healy headed to the North Pole this and every summer to break ice as needed and to provide transport for scientific research crews.  I found a great stamp set by  ArtDeclassified at Angela's Happy Stamper in VA. specifically for the US Coast Guard.  Believe me when I tell you there is not much out there with Coast Guard items for use in paper arts,
 
 
This of course stayed in my stash while she completed 4 years at the academy, but now I can put it to use.  So I designed 2 cards and asked which she wanted in her stash o cards. 
 
She picked the medallion. So, along with a variety of cards, these will ever be part of her card box.
 
Encourage a renewal of written correspondence.  Give newly engaged couples a fancy box filled with a variety of cards, mail your aunties or cousins a dozen just for fun. College students a byunch of cards with prestamped envies. Hey you are making the cards and if you are like me, more than you can use, spread the cheer !

No comments: