Sunday, August 13, 2017

Wow what a week ! I apologize for missing last Sunday. A family trip up North took a few days and the recovery was longer than should have been :).
This photo frame was included in my goodies from the Maryland Art Weekend 2017 as  a gift from Gail Tuthill. After a layer of gesso, I layered some old Readers Digest pages in a haphazard way, adding multiple layers in places using Liquitex Matte Medium. And… it was time to travel home to NY to a celebration of Life for my Uncle.







Liquitex paints rubbed over the book paper, Tim Holtz Brick stencil with homemade paste, and a Santoro Doll Stamp ( thanks VF!). She was stamped and colored on a full sheet of book page then cut out for collage.. Hubs will be using this for the gbabys pix on his desk.

The last two weeks have been full of joy, family, and the heart wrenching sorrow of loss. In all of that, I am reminded of my blessings.

No comments: